Byron Bathers is a Byron Shire Council approved B&B. It has been purpose built and every effort has been made to ensure attention to detail has not been compromised. Our guest’s privacy is important to us. We live upstairs and are available if and when required. Currently our guests reside downstairs in 2 of our 3 B&B rooms. Our aim is to ensure that our guests, feel relaxed, “on holiday”, from the minute they arrive right up until the end of their stay. Our accommodation is elegant, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
- Smoke Free accommodation for adults (over 21years) only
- 2 king bedrooms with north aspect (sunny side) each with a private courtyard including a garden bench seat & an outdoor table & chair setting.
- Private ensuite with spa bath & separate frameless shower
- Shared undercover tiled outdoor area with 3 piece lounge setting, outdoor timber table & chairs and 2 day beds
- Shared entry hallway – kitchenette with large refrigerator, microwave, filtered tap water, instant boiling water and essentials for easy living.
- Timber sun lounges and side tables adjacent to pool.
- Maximum 1-2 adult guests per room (king bed only – no rollaways, etc.)
- Uncovered on-site parking. Remote gate entry.
- 1.6M – 2M deep fresh water swimming pool
- Outdoor cold shower & tap adjacent to the pool.
- Quality continental breakfast tray provided so that you can eat at your leisure, whenever / wherever you like
- Fresh plunger coffee, tea leaves, tea bags including herbal, milk supplied
- Complimentary Wi Fi, DVDs, CDs, Books, Games, Umbrellas, Beach Towels and Toiletries
Byron Bathers is also located close to many of Byron Bay facilities and attractions.
For any further information please feel free to contact us.
2 Fletcher Lane Byron Bay NSW 2481
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6680 7775