Byron Bathers is the only B&B residence located in Byron's CBD. It provides a quiet and relaxed haven for those who want the convenience of being right in town.
Downstairs is dedicated to guests with two (of three) modern, spacious, light filled bedrooms. Currently the 3rd B&B room at the rear of the house is not available for guests, as it being used by our family. This in no way impacts on our guest’s privacy or satisfaction. Each room has timber floors and walls, high ceilings, sound proofing and quality finishes and furnishings that not only look good but are comfortable too.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- King size 'euro plush top posturepedic' beds.
- Roomy ensuites with floor to ceiling tiles and quality fixtures.
- 2 of our ensuites have a bath with spa jets. All have separate showers.
- 1 ensuite for the disabled
- Wall mounted LCD TV's with digital reception
- DVD players, complimentary use of DVDs
- iPod / CD / Radio alarm clocks, complimentary use of CDs
- Steam iron & full size ironing board
- Toiletries – Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand soap, etc.
- Quality Linen supplied including beach towels
- Energy efficient bedside reading lights, room lights with dimmers
- Cotswald indoor & outdoor furniture
- Original artworks
For any further information or to check availability please feel free to contact us.
2 Fletcher Lane Byron Bay NSW 2481
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6680 7775