BYRON BATHERS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of the deposit or the total tariff constitutes the client's acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
The tariff quoted is per night, per room and includes (smoke free) accommodation for 1-2 adult guests, a continental breakfast (unless otherwise specified) and G.S.T. (Goods and Services Tax). The "total tariff" is for the total nights booked. Minimum night stays apply.
Payment & Confirmation
- Payment can by made by Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, Bank Transfer, Eftpos, Cash or Cheque (accepted 14 days in advance of arrival only).
- Bookings that are secured by the “Total Tariff” (100% of tariff) are:
a) Bookings made within 7 days of arrival date (Peak Season - within 30 days)
b) Overnight bookings (if accepted)
c) Bookings made by Cash, Bank Transfer or Cheque (unless otherwise specified)
- Bookings that are secured by a “Deposit” (50% of the full tariff) – are bookings made in advance of 8 days of arrival date (Peak Season - 31 days)
- The "balance" ( the remaining 50% of the full tariff ) is payable on arrival except Peak Season (Peak Summer Period, Easter, Some Event Weekends) when the "balance" is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- We will confirm your booking in writing, by email or post, when the deposit is received by us.
- We will make every attempt to meet special requests (including a specific room) however due to unforeseen circumstances &/or the natural flow of bookings, we can not guarantee that requests will be met & changes may be made, without notice.
- Guests that have paid for accommodation by cheque, cash or direct deposit are required to provide a credit card number for security on arrival.
- The owner reserves the right to cancel the booking at short notice & attempt to re-let if there is difficulty in finalising accounts.
Cancellation Policy - All cancellations must be made & received in writing by fax or email
NOTE - The accommodation is held in good faith for the number of nights booked by you. Accordingly all subsequent bookings / enquiries (by others) will be declined by us if they contain any of the dates you have booked.
We appreciate that unexpected situations may arise - we therefore strongly recommended that you purchase travel insurance to cover yourself in the likelihood of such an event. Our cancellation policy will be adhered to as detailed below.
- Cancellations received with more than 30 days Notice (60 days Peak Season) - full refund of "deposit" less $100 admin. fee.
- Cancellations received with 8 - 29 days Notice (31 - 59 days Peak Season) – "deposit" is forfeited unless the accommodation is re-booked for the same period and tariff, as booked by you. If re-booked the "deposit" will be refunded less a $100 admin. fee.
- Cancellations received with 0 - 7 Days Notice (0 - 30 Days Peak Season) - the full amount for the booked accommodation is payable ie the full amount (if pre paid) is forfeited / or the "deposit" is forfeited and the "balance" is payable.
- No refund will be made for any early departure whatsoever.
- The owners also reserve the right to cancel any booking and provide a full refund if any unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check-in time is from 2 p.m.
- You have provided us with your arrival time and we will ensure that we are here to welcome at that time. If your arrival time changes you must contact us, in advance, or we may not be here to give you access.
- Check-out time is by 10 a.m. at the latest, to allow time for the property to be prepared for the next guests.
- If you have an early arrival &/or late departure and you wish to occupy your room before / after official check-in / check-out time, you will be required to pre book the room, for which an extra night's rate will be payable.
- To maintain a good standard for all our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate that all guests will respect our property and happily abide by the following -
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. In the event that smoking is detected a minimum fee of $300 will apply (this fee may be adjusted to cover costs to rid the room/s, soft furnishings, etc. of odour &/or damage & for loss of rent).
- The accommodation / facilities are for the exclusive use of booked adult (21 years) guests. Sorry, we do not cater for children.
- Maximum of two guests per room. We are currently using only 2 of our 3 B&B rooms – a maximum 4 guests (otherwise 6) at any one time as per Byron Shire Council DA provision.
- Noise is to be kept to an acceptable level at all times. We reserve the right to expel any guest, through noise &/or behaviour that disturbs other guests, neighbours or the owners and/or, that causes damage to our home, without refund of tariff.
- Not allowed - Spa bath between 10 pm & 8 am - Open flame fires, including candles, in the house or on the property - Parties - Functions - Pets - Animals.
- Please ensure your room is left tidy on departure. Extra cleaning &/or stains (beyond normal usage) will be charged accordingly. Please report any incidents that cause staining as soon as they occur.
- Please remove sand / dirt before entering the house - an outdoor shower & tap are provided.
- You (the person who has made the booking) are responsible for any items found to be missing and for all breakages & damages (even accidents). These items must be replaced & / or paid for. Note: High Heels & luggage can scratch timber floors. Luggage racks are provided please use them.
- We will hold lost property (if found) for a period of only six weeks. Items found will be returned C.O.D. at your request.
- A continental style breakfast is provided daily. It is placed on a tray, left in the kitchenette fridge & can be eaten at your leisure.
- Keep the kitchenette & all shared areas tidy. Each bedroom is provided with a drawer, in the kitchenette, with items in it for it’s occupants exclusive use. There are also items, in the cupboards that are shared amongst all guests. Please ensure that any items used are washed up, dried & put away after you have used them. Place all rubbish in the bins provided. Please re-cycle.
- Linen is supplied. Please do not remove any linen from the property except beach towels (these must be returned on or before departure). Towels stained by hair dye, instant tan dye, sunscreen or misuse will incur a replacement charge.
- Rooms are not serviced daily – Service (ie full clean and linen change) as follows - 2 or 3 night stay (nil - extra towels, toiletries, etc. provided in room) - 4, 5 or 6 night stay (mid stay) - 7 or more night stay (after a maximum of every 3rd night stayed)
- You will be issued with one room key (key lock boxes are provided on-site) & one remote (if you have a car). Lost keys and remotes must be paid for @ $100 each. You will be given an entry gate code and a lock box code.
- On-site outdoor car parking is available and is secured by remote gates.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal belongings or property including loss or damage to vehicles parked on the premises. Please ensure you lock/secure your vehicle, valuables, your room (doors/windows) at all times.
- Keep the property secure at all times. Close and lock the front door, bedroom door / windows, pedestrian and car parking gates.
- The owners &/or management reserve the right to ask people to leave who do not comply with the terms and conditions & no refund will be given. In the event that you do not settle your account for costs and expenses, such as unpaid rent, damages, extra cleaning, lost keys, late checkout, etc. prior to departure, your credit card will be debited.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangement with the owner in writing.
2 Fletcher Lane Byron Bay NSW 2481
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6680 7775